Thursday, October 22, 2015

Still here - and luckier than I could ever express....

So it's been almost 4 years since I last posted - which I sincerely regret - and I have been promising myself I would start it up again.  So here I am.  And here is what has happened since my last post....

 Juliette turned 2!

 Charlotte Patricia was born February 22, 2012


Juliette turned 3!


 Colin Foster was born August 2, 2013


 Colin turned 1!
Juliette turned 4!

 Amelia Mason was born November 20, 2014


Jer opened his own computer shop

Juli got her first haircut!

Colin turned 2!
 Juliette started VPK

And that brings us pretty up to date.  Juliette's 5th birthday is looming around the corner as is Millie's first.  Both huge milestone birthdays.  It's hard to believe how much time has sped up these past few years, and how much has happened.  I'm still the same paranoid, neurotic, overemotional, sappy mom I was 4 years ago when I started this blog.  I had a semi-life-changing event yesterday, or at least it feels that way now, and that's what inspired me to reignite my blog.

I have to get ready to go teach my class at Santa Fe in a few so this will have to be continued....

TTFN




No comments:

Post a Comment